Today I went to driving school to Konsortium Vilamaju (KV) on the Pokok Sena. I waited in the street stalls agents Datuk Kumbar. At exactly 7:30 o'clock I contrary to the principal on. When I'm there to be arranged to take a number and turn on my IC to provide them. While there I was met with Akram and Alif.Later, at 9 to my room to study the theory. I teach the teachers named Abdul Manaf. I hope after learning that order rests, and we go to thumb print in the Counter. After the stall next to me for the lunch. After that I entered into the Counter and select teachers to teach practical in the road. He taught me ways to drive with the correct technique. Almost at 2:30 I ordered to stop in and pray that with Bakar Muhammad Akram. My old friend. After that I entered, and to train KBY in 9999. After that I continued to go home at 4 pm in the afternoon.I apologize I write only slightly in the blog is because I am very weary.
24 December 2008
KV Driving School
Today I went to driving school to Konsortium Vilamaju (KV) on the Pokok Sena. I waited in the street stalls agents Datuk Kumbar. At exactly 7:30 o'clock I contrary to the principal on. When I'm there to be arranged to take a number and turn on my IC to provide them. While there I was met with Akram and Alif.Later, at 9 to my room to study the theory. I teach the teachers named Abdul Manaf. I hope after learning that order rests, and we go to thumb print in the Counter. After the stall next to me for the lunch. After that I entered into the Counter and select teachers to teach practical in the road. He taught me ways to drive with the correct technique. Almost at 2:30 I ordered to stop in and pray that with Bakar Muhammad Akram. My old friend. After that I entered, and to train KBY in 9999. After that I continued to go home at 4 pm in the afternoon.I apologize I write only slightly in the blog is because I am very weary.