haha.. ni dia yang di katakan UNSERPHOBIA.Cap rim dia pon tak ada. haha..
Aku and zahin sekarang nih dok phobia apabila dok tengok kereta unser macam nih. Nak tau napa??
Driver dia adalah seorang pekerja yang di Sebuah syarikat buku terkenal di Alor Setar yang bekerja sangat lama menurut sumber aku la lebih kurang 15 tahun kot.
Dia ni terkenal dengan sikap pemarah tapi dia baik juga di certain part hik3.
Aku bukan nak maki la. Dosa
Taw..hik2.. Cuma..BIG LIPS likes.....
English
HAHA .. I say he is in the UNSERPHOBIA.
Brand pounds ream him no.
I, and now I zahin dock when the dock prove phobia train unser like this. You Know why?
He was a driver employed in a company's books in Alor Setar that works very long, according to sources I am not less than 15 years, really.
He is popular with the ill-tempered attitude, but also in certain part hik3.
I am not really fly. Sin hik2 . .. .. But it likes .. BIG LIPS .....
HAHA .. I say he is in the UNSERPHOBIA.
Brand pounds ream him no.
I, and now I zahin dock when the dock prove phobia train unser like this. You Know why?
He was a driver employed in a company's books in Alor Setar that works very long, according to sources I am not less than 15 years, really.
He is popular with the ill-tempered attitude, but also in certain part hik3.
I am not really fly. Sin hik2 . .. .. But it likes .. BIG LIPS .....